Friday, April 16, 2010

I didn't realize it had been so long since I updated! With all the stress of school, work and everything else, my posts were pushed to the back burner and I completely forgot this existed. As I was watching Julie & Julia (a great movie, although I usually don't go for this type) with my mom I realized I should check up on this.

Since we're enjoying a movie, this will be brief.

I changed my major to Theology & Philosophy. That includes taking Greek, which I'm completely looking forward to but scared of at the same time, and a class about world missions. I can't wait for the fall semester to start. In other news, it looks like my mom and brother are going to be moving back to Boise this summer while I finish out my last year of school and my dad continues to look for a job back home. This thrills me. When I moved to Sioux Falls I felt like it was just a physical thing. My heart stayed in Idaho. I hope this makes sense and doesn't make me sound crazy.

I'm hoping I won't forget about this again and more updates will be on the way...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all of the amazing, interesting, and profound things you are gonna learn from your new major! and really, its such an awesome opportunity and unique and great way for everything to have worked out!

    p.s. everytime i watch julie and julia i'm motivated to write a blog. but i never did. til you made me. haha

    ReplyDelete